Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Ok so I just wrote a huge essay and I'm using my friend's make and I did something that made it delete everything I just wrote.... so yeah. Short version, I live with a babushka who is really nice and makes me huge breakfasts and I can somehow communicate with her, although she generally talks slower to me. I had my first day of class today too, and I just have 4 other people with me. They are really nice and we are all on like the same level of knowledge, and we just pretty much talk the whole time so it's nice I'll be a LOT better if this is how the class is always gonna be. Ok but I will write more later, I need to go get ready for the Opera we are going to tonight!! :DD See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, an opera in the first week there ? That must be a lively place !!!
ReplyDeleteya secret blog bot!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are their safe. We miss you already. Have fun at the opera and remember STUDY. Boss Mom
ReplyDeletemessage me with your login stuff and ill change your background and add things for you sound good?
ReplyDeleteHey, that's awesome. Are you going to the Kremlin? Take lots of pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe launch from there today was one of my spacecraft.