Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Sorry, one more thing to add
Ok so I'm at Mcdonalds using the internet, and I was sitting outside because there were no seats inside, as usual (even though it was 930 at night) and this group of people was leaving and this guy yelled to me that their table is free now. He said this in Russian of course so I just stared at him for awhile and then finally realized what he said and was like ohh ok thanks! And I went in and sat. So since it's always so packed, people who buy food always just sit with the people who are only on a computer because there is no room. So these two guys come up to me and first tell me that my glove is on the floor, and then ask to sit with me. They start talking to me and I am doing like short answers, and the guy offers me some of his coffee, and some of his fries, and i'm just saying no thank you. Then he said something longer and I was like i don't understand you. And he was like you understand a lot! Where are you from? (always only in Russian) and I told him I'm American and he like freaked out. He was like you understand very well, how long have you studied Russian? 5 years? I was like 5!?!? No, 1!! And they were like and you are American? No way. And then they just kept asking me questions, like where I study here and who I live with and where in America I'm from and if I've seen cactus. It was hilarious. Then he said something I didn't understand and he was using my computer trying to look it up but he was freakin out that my keyboard is in English. It was hilarious. And he offered me his coffee again, which I again refused, and he said don't I like coffee? And I was like I like it, I just don't want any right now, thanks. It was really fun and funny haha. Now two girls are sitting with me, but they are just talking to each other. Oh well haha. Adventures at Mcdonalds!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha have you seen a cactus?! Freakin' Russians lol!!
ReplyDelete